I’m so excited to share my latest recipe with you all.
its super easy to make and not to exaggerate a 9/10 on scale of yumminess.
doesn’t taste exactly like shake shack, Five Guys or GBK but it can suffice.
i will leave the full recipe below, make sure you try it out.
thank me later.
- Burger bun
- Burger patty
- cheese slices
- Garlic paste
- Black pepper
- Peel and wash onions,then cut them into medium size circles.Keep aside
- In a bowl mix quarter cup of flour and a pinch of salt with some water to make a paste not too watery but enough to coat all of your onion rings.
- Coat your onion rings in your flour paste
- Heat a pan with oil and fry your rings until they look slightly brown. Drain and keep aside.
- Wash and chop your mushroom to your desired size and boil for 2min. Drain out the water and add half teaspoon of butter to the mushrooms. keep aside.
- Take your burger patty and sprinkle black pepper and a pinch of salt on each side.
- Melt a teaspoon of butter and a squirt of garlic paste in the pan,place your patty in the pan and brown on each side.
- Heat your oven at 200 degrees set and place your patty in for max 6mins.once done keep aside.
- Toast your burger buns on each side in a pan.
- Mix a teaspoon mayo and a squirt of ketchup in a bowl,and spread on each side of the bun.
- Arrange your your mushrooms and two slices of tomatoes on the bottom bun.
- Put your patty back in the oven or on a pan with two slices of cheddar cheese to melt,and place back on the bun.
- Add 3-4 onion rings on top.
- Put the other part of the bun on top the burger and press down,there your Guilt burger is done.
Ps: when eating your burger pick it up placing your thumb and pinky underneath the burger then your remaining fingers on top of the bun and take a big juicy bite into that beauty. (you will want to do that in the comfort of your privacy where no one will judge you and enjoy the Guilt while it lasts.
will be sharing more recipes like this.
I hope y’all enjoyed this post and actually try it out.