Hello lovely people:)
I’m back with something yummy for y’all,missed me;)?so anyone that knows me well knows that i love pasta, all kinds of pasta from simple spaghetti to classic lasagne,pasta is really quick and simple to make,it also allows you to get creative in the kitchen by using different ingredients. you can never really go wrong with pasta.
for me pasta is the ultimate comfort food. Its my go to and first option on lazy days, especially on weekdays,when i’m knackered from uni(life saver).
let me cut to the chase.
I will be sharing one of my pasta(Bucatini) recipes today. its simple, fast and yummy can also be made under 30mins.
- Bucatini pasta
- sausage of choice
- dolmio bolognese sauce
- sun dried tomato puree
- black pepper
- Boil your bucatini and drain once cooked,rinse over cold water and allow to rest.
- chop your sausage into cubes,half onion and garlic into small
- chop one scotch bonnet(if you like heat)
- add your cubed sausages and shrimps to a pan allow to sizzle and add a teaspoon of salted butter.cook for 2mins and remove from the pan.
- in the empty pan add in your chopped onions and olive oil,fry till they turn slightly brown then add in your garlic and scotch bonnet,fry for 1mins or so
- add in your rosemary,parsley,black pepper,chill and salt
- add back your prawns and sausage
- add in 2 teaspoons of pesto and 1 table spoon of dolmio or as much as you want, stir and cook for 2mins.
- add quarter cup of hot water and cook for another two mins
- run your bucatini under cold water again to separate it
- then add it to the sauce and stir in till its well coated
- cover the pot or pan with foil and cover, put the heat on low and steam cook for two mins.
- voila, e la tua pasta e pront
Give it a try and let me know how it went,
love xx diaryofahungrygirl
see ya soon x